Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ciao

Well my collega is writing his email right now so I have nothing else to do...so ciao!

fact about traveling- Milan group has 10, Rome has 17 missionairies so 27 of us are leaving tuesday. Each group has a travel leader that has to deal with calling the curch if we miss our flights or somthing. Um...............................................we all fly together from SLC to Chicago, (milan group has a 2 hour layover, rome 4 hour) so we split in Chicago-the Rome missionaires say good bye to us and we get on our flight to london, then two hours after we leave, the Rome missionaires board and fly to london, then we each have a 2 hour layover in london then fly to our mission-rome/milan. So if Milan missionaies fly slow, and rome flys fast, we could possibly see each other in the London airport-let hope!

"Serve with Honor, Return with Honor" That is what I promise to do.
"The only excuses you can make are through yourself" -Anziano Day

Um.....................................................ciao once again.....................................
In class the other day we talked a little about converting ourselves to the gosple. We all said were were already converted-thats why we are here but yet we are not fully converted yet. We discused if we can ever be fully converted and how you know. You cant know perfectly everything about the gosple so maybe you cant be converted. Then we ended with my teacher saying that we should read PMG,l as it is so simple and it is correct, to convert ourselfs. make yourself into an investigator and be converted.

I wrote my testimony in english then translated it and I found out how freakin' smart I am. I had Sorella Preston check it as she grew up speaking a little Italain from her parents then took classes at BYU and she only changed maybe 10 things and they were all small things, then I had my teacher, Fratello Acerson proofread it and he changed two things and wrote how great I can write Italian on the bottom and gave it back to me after lunch. So, yeah, you can call me an Italian language master!

I am called to serve!

Con amore, me,
Anziano Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment