Monday, August 13, 2012

FIRST LETTER!!!!! :)

Written: August 1, 2012

Buona Sera! I am alive and well! Today I learned how to recognize the Spirit, invite others unto Christ, and listen with love. I know personally that “my mission will be a WOW!” (Sister Nally, a mission presidency wife even told us that!). Met the zone leaders and learned that my group of missionaries, all of those that came 6 weeks ago up to us will be the largest group of missionaries for the Italy missions since 2006. There are 26ish here now. The Lord needs us in the near future in Italy.
My companion is Anziano Klemm from Colorado. He is awesome; love him and the other 4 Elders in our room. It is just great here and I can’t wait to learn so much in a short weeks.
With Love,
Anziano Edwards

(Drawn in the margins of this letter was a picture of Anziano Edwards’ missionary name tag with the following message: “Got one of these today…. NAME TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!” We are glad to see that he loves his nametag so much ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment