Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Birthday Week!

Email: April 30, 2014

First I have to say, now I can go and do crazy things and get thrown into big boy jail....

This week I realized the importance of the family. Everything begins within the walls of a home. there is a difference between a home and a house. I am happy to say I loved everything during my life all because it was a home. Go and read the family a proclamation to the world for family home evening. Its super cool and good to read every now and again. 

We had interviews yesterday in Modena. I renewed my expired temple reccomend and its all in Italian! It expires three months after my mission. Fun fact: mission presidents cant renew them for more than three months from your relese date. I feel all fancy with it all in Itialian! 

The weather is the weirdest thing ever. It changes so quick. Its been rainy for the past few days though. 

I am scared for transfers on May 15th because us 4 elders have SO much fun together! Chances are, at least one of us get trasfered away. 

I know you all know, but I love my mission. I love you all. I have had the best 21 years ever and look forward to the future with great hopes, but yet honestly, it is the scariest thing ever! This is the true church, and I know it!

Love your favorite missionary who is beyond excited to skype home next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Hope you all loved the pictures! I am super excited to take my entire mission into a super long slide show and have a party with friends and family. 

Anziano Edwards! 
Going on a Hike
Excuse the Dumb Smile
At the end of the hike
I was attacked, but after a long struggle, I was indeed over powered by some Italian monster....ma ancora, io vivo. Meno male! 
It's Me!
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment