Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Countdown Begins!

Email: July 23, 2014

Punk, dont worry about your not too cool scorpion story, because mine and carsons are that cool either! Glad you didnt go to the hospital. Its cool that we now have a mutual hate towards those dumb critters! I understand the feeling of fire, scorpions are dumb! When I get home we will go out and smash them all until they go extinct! We will use a big black light and wear big rubber boots to keep us safe ;)

I don't remember my 13 goals, but they are written down at home so next week I might send them to you. Many of them are really dumb and funny, so not too serious, but other are super good. 

Well this week was good. THe other companionshi traveled all the way to Ancona, super long train ride away so Anz. Burton could pick up his renewed permesso di siggiorno and he forgot his origional receipts and so they stayed the night there and we overnighted his origional papers to ancona....to overnight a letter with DHL it is 21 euros! Thats like $30 or somthing! Crazy! 

Its been hot. End of stroy. Well, more humid than hot so that is why it sucks! But I guess I have to stay strong until the end right? YES! 

Tons and tons of storries and pictures in a few more weeks! Stay stong! haha

Love ya! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Anz. Edwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment