Saturday, July 5, 2014

Plan of Salvation Card Success

Email: July 2, 2014

I am super excited to come home and fairly excited to start school again. haha It is going to be a blast living together with Jason. I call the best bedroom! I am most excited for a super cool new apartment. The one here in Reggio is old and in a scaryish part of town. I am not sure who thought it would be good for missionaries...we are on the list to get a new appartment but I will be gone when that ever happens. Luf you tons back!

The ward loved the temple! Go figure! haha they were the happiest people in the world! They left for three days and came backsaturday late evening. They took a tour bus all together, 13 hours! There were 51 who went and two couples were sealed, two youth for their first time and one 30 year old(my less acitve!) who went for baptisms! Chruch was combined and the first hour was a temple lesson given by the bishop rick and the second hour was normal class. Sacrament was testimonies from the members who were sealed or went for their first time. It was SO spiritual as you could imagine. One of the best sundays for sure! 

As you saw in the pictures I sent, we have been going crazy with these new plan of salvation cards we made ourselfs. Mondaydistrict meeting Anz. Espionosa and I gave a 20 min training on the ways we can utilize them. We are very excited, rather, extreamly excited. We didnt go to bed until 1:30 becuase we pillow talked for ever thing of the cool ways we can use them! Besides being the happiest I have been during finding work(tracting), we have tons of success! 

I just checked out family search with dads account! It is super cool. We are using "My Family" booklets to teach and create with our new converts currently. I filled mine out but I need pictures of each of my siblings, mom and dad, all four grand parents and all my great grandparents. 

English class is every tuesday adn thursday evening as a free service in the city. We have like 25 "students" and it is the funnest thing ever! I teach the intermediate class, the sisters teach base grammer and the other anziani teach the advanced conversational class. We are teching some of the people the gosple so we ahve lots of new investigators comming out of it! Perfect! Also, we always finish with a "I'm a Mormom" video and they love them! Super great!

Well Anz. Burton is amazing and by far my best district leader and he has only been district leader for 1 trasfer before. He is from Washington and as dad knows, amazing at singing. He was on American Idol season 11. I love him already and our apartment is the best! We are going to have a rocking trasfer and I already know it will be a fantastic end. 

ps, it is super cool still. Middle of june or a week I was a litte warm,        not even hot. Now its breezy and warm. Last year it was an oven all of June and July and Aug. were the worst ever! 

Love you tons and pray for you always. Thanks for everything you do for me. I cant wait to see you! Love your alltime favotire missionary! Thanks for the fun pictures and uplifing thoughts! It was perfect! 
ME!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Tower of Fancy Cards! We received 5000 fancy Plan of Salvation pass along cards and made a tower....it fell... 
Me with Reggio Nell'Emilia. Some museum in town. It's a 3D map of the province Reggio Nell'Emilia. Kinda cool.
Italian front side of our Plan of Salvation cards.
English front side of Plan of Salvation cards. 

Italian back side of pass along cards. These only exist in our city. NO ONE else has anything like them! We created them, ordered them, and I haven't ever had as much success as we are currently having. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment