Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mission Life is Mission Life

Email: July 15, 2014

Good to hear all is going super well. I honestly dont know what to share with you...mission life is mission life. Nothing goes your way, people come and go and its summer now so its hot.  I have been blessed with is very very mild summer! I love it! Secretly I am super excited for a 110 degree summer day in dry St. George! I have missed it more than I would have ever thought.

I know comming home will be super weird, but I dont want anything more than to be home with those I love most! I set 13 goals of what I want to do before me mission ends and the best part is my companion. Anziano Espinosa is down to do what ever I want, within reason. He understands how important my mission has been and want to do everything possible to help me finish strong. I couldn't have asked for a better last companion! 

The assistents showed up yesterday morning and gave us our new fridge. So now we have two! Its great! I was good to see Anz. Tanner, my first trainee and to see that he turned out alright. haha He has been in Milano or the area for the past year and his is sick of it, but he will be threre as AP for atleast a few more. And on the other hand; I have had a wonderful spread of cities. Far west to far east the middle and have gone down south for confrences. I have seen the mission. 

I gave a talk on Sunday. I called the member who puts the sunday programs together and signed myself up for a talk. Weird huh!? Something I would never do back home and yet I wanted to do so in a forign language. My topic was, go figure, misisonary work. It was very nice and I got to leave the ward my testimont wich was the real reason why I wanted to. reggio emila has become my home, dont caompare you St. George, but I love it here. I know in a few weeks it will be really hard to say good bye. I hav alrady began my preparations to ride the only fast train in Italy I havent been on, an ITALO. Google it, they are super fancy and a private company.  

Invite the missionaries over for dinner before I come home or for a FHE. 

Love you tons and tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment