Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Italy Soccer Missionary

Email: June 18, 2014

Well Italy loves soccer WAY TOO MUCH! It is great! There is a big stir about the world cup....only bad part is I dont understand one thing about soccer! I am sure I am the only person in Italy who doesnt like soccer....

Not sure what to say this week. Went to church. Taught some lessons. Our less active brother passed the sacrament and the bishop is working on getting him to the temple next week with the ward!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool! 

Got to go ciao!

Happy belated fathers day to you dad!

Love your happy smiling missionary!
Anziano Edwards
Summer scarfs. They are the new fashion...just like every single summer.
My District Leader, Anziano Berg. First class! 
Zone Conference. Modena Zone combined with the Bologna Zone in Bologna. It was great to return to my last city. Good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment