Wednesday, June 11, 2014

English Class, Fast Trains, and Church Leaderes

Email: June 11, 2014

I knew you recieved my flight plans because I recived a letter from the office titled, "Customs Bulletin" When you get this you know you are near the end! It was a bunch of legal just about US customs and declarations, then a letter about working hard and another about my mission finacnes and final interview with Pres. Dibb. Nothing that important but it seemed fancy. haha 

I am not trunky but super excited to end my mission. I love it for sure, but Aug. will be great. I get to see all of you! Not to freak you out, but I will send you 8 more times, the 8th being two days before I come home. Its nuts!

ON tuesday we are going to Bologna for a zone confrence.  Modena and Bologna zone combined. We are taking a fast train, (frecciarossa-google it!) We got tickets on sale for 9 euro. Best part is the tickets are in first class! We take a 15 min bus ride to the high speed train station on the north end of the city. So that will be fun. 

We had 10 new people in our english class. We printed out fancy flyers for it. We printed 2500 for them for only 40 euro which the ward reimbursed. Pictues wil come.

ON sunday we traveled to Modena for stake confrence because reggio doesnt have the means to show it. They failed to mentiont that Pred. Uchtdorf, Pres. Anderson, and Elder Teixeria were there. It was held in Bern Swizerland and included 30ish stakes in france italy, Swizerland, Belgium, and some other country. It was AMAZING! It was the best in every sense! The talks were perfect! 

Well I love you all more than you can imagine.

Anziano Edwards
Companion with all our English class flyers 
Legit
Just riding through town and for no reason it broke...I didn't crash though 
The tire and wheel 
The wheel 
Reggio Emilia District

No comments:

Post a Comment