Thursday, August 7, 2014

Last Missionary Email!!!

Email: August 6, 2014

Well some times I waste time looking at cities on google maps....Milano is girantic!
So because of that.......this is really short....sorry, but not sorry because I will see you all in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!
I cant even to describe it because it is everything. 
I will take the Italian fast train "italo" on thursday to Milano with Anz. Carter. I am super excited for it. 
The goals for the end of my mission are doing great. 
I will have a less active lesson tonight, then have an hour or so of doing some good old street contacting as my last missionary experiance in Reggio Emilia. I am excited to share the gosple on the plane too! 

My bags are packed and it has begun to sink in....its over. well nearly...wow. It has been amazing. Simple two amazing years. The Italian have made an everlasting impact on me along with all the missionaries here over the past two years. 

Fun fact I fly home with two other Elders becuse the other two are getting picked up by their famlles here and with like 13 or so sisters. 
I arrive thusday moring about noon, get picked up by the office elders have interviews with pres. Dibb and financial secratary, then dinner and a testimony meeting. Then off to bed and catch a plane early friday morning and then I am home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all and just cant wait to tell you everrything in person and to give the best hugs and kisses to the bestest people in the world!!!!

Love ya! 
Anziano Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment